Meet the demands of even the most imaginative brands with the creative capabilities of the HP Indigo 6K Digital Press. You can now achieve greater production efficiencies and add high-value enhancements – from brand protection to embellishments – that will unlock new revenue streams.
Agility is the key to meeting the labelling requirements of your customers. That means being able to adapt almost instantly and offer cutting-edge quality and flexibility, as well as exceptional value through greater workflow efficiencies.
The new HP Indigo 6K lets you consistently reach any colour with its unmatched versatility of media, inks and applications. Its combination of tools, support, technological breakthroughs and continuous improvement adds up to a proven formula for the long-term success of your label printing business.
The advanced features of the HP Indigo 6K include:
- Print Speed:
- Up to 30 m/min in 4-colour mode
- Up to 40 m/min in Enhanced Productivity Mode
- Up to 60 m/min in 1- or 2-colour mode
- In-line Priming Unit
- Intelligent colour automation – media fingerprint, with new inline spectrophotometer
- HP Indigo One Shot Color technology – for perfect colour registration
- Spotmaster – industry fastest time-to-colour
- PrintOSx Production Pro – the world’s first cloud integrated Digital Front End
- Predictive press care – reducing unplanned downtime by more than 20%
- Special inks – Premium White for Sleeves, Spot Colours, Silver, Fluorescent Pink, Green, Yellow and Orange, Transparent Ink, Digital Matte, Invisible Yellow and Red , plus two white Ink cans on press
- ‘Pack Ready for Labels’
- HP Indigo GEM connectivity – digital embellishment in one pass
- PrintOSx Variable Data Printing – SmartStream Mosaic and Collage, HP Frames and Security Features
- Easier ink replacement
- Lower service costs
Download our full presentation and discover why brands worldwide have complete confidence in HP Indigo.
For an accurate costing proposal or to book a virtual demonstration, contact Carl Zerle, head of Kemtek’s Digital Division:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 083 632 3232