The Marketing Manager must be an experienced and versatile. Must have experience to develop, implement and execute long and short term marketing strategies, campaigns and plans. They will manage the promotion and positioning of all Kemtek brands and products. A continuously analyzation of our markets and competitors is critical to ensure that we grow our market share. The day to day marketing activities will also be handled by the manager.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Develop, implement, drive and evaluate the sales, marketing & brand strategy for existing and new products, brands, markets and regions.
- Drive marketing campaigns and plans from ideation to execution.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan when and if necessary.
- Identify new business opportunities and continuously conduct market research studies.
- Provide sales tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
- Create a calendar of campaigns and events as per the set marketing budget and measure return on
investment. Present performance reports to management on marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image.
- Set, manage and control an annual marketing budget.
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials.
- Manage and measure ROI effectiveness of marketing campaign costs and pre-determined KPI’s.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
- Manage and enhance Kemtek’s social media presence and website and have strong experience in social media.
- Build strategic relationships with principals, key industry players, customers, agencies and vendors.
- Manage implementation and maintenance of the e-Commerce system and share sales reports to EXCO.
- Implement, maintain and manage the Sales CRM System.
- Conduct regular customer surveys and provide feedback with action plans to EXCO.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Matric with Degree in Marketing.
- Min 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager as well as:
- Proven experience developing marketing strategies, marketing campaigns and plans;
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools;
- Experience with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Must have established press and media contacts.
- Must have willingness and ability to travel.
Key Skills required:
- Strong project management skills.
- Influential skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written.
Any employee who meets the abovementioned criteria and is interested in applying for this position should forward an application to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Wednesday the 27th October 2021. Correspondence will be made with shortlisted candidates only.