Areas of responsibility include:
- To manage channel sales and to increase sales, recruit new channel partners and exceed targets.
- Responsible for finding new leads, business and opportunities.
- Scheduling appointment for demos in the Epson Showroom for product training and sales,
- Building customer relationships.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Submit weekly reports to the BDM.
- Conduct on-going business development initiatives with existing and potential customers.
- Update CRM and provide an accurate pipeline.
- Ensure high level of on-going “ after sales service and satisfaction”.
- Communicate to ensure there is sufficient stock of product to meet market demand.
- Maintain internal relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- Attend expos, road shows, and other related events to represent products professionally.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Min 3 years sales experience.
- Excellent track record.
- Soft Skills required.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Able to work under pressure.
Any employee who meets the abovementioned criteria and is interested in applying for this position should forward an application through to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Wednesday the 27th October 2021. Correspondence will be made with shortlisted candidates only.